She`


Image by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Putting a full stop.

Just as Mervin is gonna stop organising shoots,

I reckon that my photoshoot venture will be coming to a full stop with the end of July.

Mervin is the only photographer whose willing to "groom" us as his models & there's never another I'm more comfortable working with. Or I can trust - as you put it. But I may be wrong.


In this entire month of journey, I've received compliments as well as criticisms (whether seriously made or not). But I thank all of you.
Thank you all for the compliments for I'm grateful for your appreciation.
Thank you all for the criticisms for you made me realise that I have people who love me - particularly to a sweetheart, J Baby.
You stood up for me and fought back all words against me and picked me up from my lowest point. When I felt the worst, you were the only one there for me, who understood me & showered me with love, care & encouragement...
You used to be the baby amongst us, but today, you are no longer the baby we knew 5years ago~
J Chew I lub euuuuu!! & thank you for everything ♥♥♥
Now I'm looking forward to my birthday because that's when our plans will materialise.. Weee!


As for now,
I will play my part and contribute my best to Fabfad. ((:



No comments: