She`


Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

The girl keeps silent.

The words in her heart don't even form into sentences anymore.
Just waves of emotion and thoughts that can't be articulated.

Constipated attempts to make things work again.
But just before I do, I was advised to simply ignore. Maybe I should. We'll see.
Somethings should really be done the right way.


Despite having a terrible Monday, I've got happy news all thanks to J baby.
We had dinner last Thursday over macs followed by a couple of drinks at Punggol marina, where she gave me the heads up that fabfad is hiring for an exclusive model and urged me to try it out.


& guess what? I received email last night that I was shortlisted!! Happy like mad. I was jumping around in my room like a madgirl at 4am in the morning. LOL. Though not selected yet but at least I've got hope!!
If I really am selected at the end of the day it means another sideline income for me as this is gona be on a long term basis as their exclusive model. I need $$$! ($_$)
Hohoho wish me the best of luck please! Thank you thank you! :D :D



My organiser Mervin is a damn cartoon fellow born in the 1990s.
He's funny (pun intended) generally but when he comes to shoots, he's very serious and strict.
No means no.
& precisely because of that quality he ensures,
he forces the best poses and expression outta me.
Hohoho.


If Rin A manages to make a living out of modelling in future, it is all because of him. :o)

No comments: