She`


Image by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In the subtleness of words, the spikes pierce.
In the portrayal of mischief, there's an apparent level of stern.


I can take bantering only to a certain extent.
Till it pricks my pride, everything has to stop and reconsidered.
Even if it means taking you out from my life.


Call me an intolerant, but I'm after all my dad's little girl.
& the least I am, is an average looking girl.
Not worthless of any cent. - as you (people) described.


When I've identified my modus operandi and am on a journey of progress and success,
mark my words, to those who never looked me up in anyway today..
"I give as good as I get."


From today onwards, don't expect any favours from me anymore.
Not a single exception.

It's a plastic world we live in. & there is no place for an angel to reside.
So she's leaving. For good.

No comments: