She`


Image by FlamingText.com

Saturday, October 02, 2010

There's an infinity of things beyond my control.
For that, there is him, somewhere up there.

But what's within my grasp, it's high time I begin to strategise;
& work towards where I hope to see myself at 10months from now.

I'm grateful for people I've met so far from all walks of life.
People (one at a time that is) who stood by me through different phases of my life : Stress, Sadness, Depression, Happiness, Conflicting friendships or relationship, etcetera.
Alongside that, people (e.g. lecturers) who inspired, moved and made me grow - etched a distinct personality in me. A good one that is.
Technically, we determine on some level, what will shape, mould, abuse or use us. In layman terms, which is where our opinions are derived from.

Truth be told, I was rather inspired since my first lesson this new and final year. Which somehow got me pondering about how I was going to carve my road in the coming year or 2. Nothing very linked if you're gonna ask me what exact motivational stuff he said. But I guess this is as what people would like to give credit to, "at the right time, right place by the right person."
Ironically, this person is someone 2 of my friends condemned. Haha tell me about it.

BTW, it isn't a very good idea to pen such inspired (notice I won't say 'inspirational' since whatever I said here wouldn't inspire you most probably. Haha!) thoughts down at 5am in the morning. I believe this post has a terrible structure with no clear meaning at all throughout. No beginning and no end. Hahaha.

I am one whose void of a very strong friendship.
Friends come and go in my life. They never stay for long.
Perhaps, it's the way I am that people eventually drift away from.
If I like it, I like it. If I don't, I'll just give it to you. Simple. & I doubt everyone can take that.
Hence, I am a pretty lonely person whose forced to be independent.
Whoever shaped me into who I am today, is based solely on myself. I hear, I meet and I learn. From there, I decide to sail my own ship in the vast ocean.

That's as far as my penny of thoughts would stretch.


You might be better off than me in your social lives. (Which I'm happy for you dears!)
But life's meaningless if none inspires and brings out the drive in you.
I hope you loves would find your inspiration too! :o)


♥,
Rin

No comments: