She`


Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I just realised I have abandoned my little space for more than a month. =x


Suddenly blogging came to my mind.
Woke up this morning to receive an SMS from SIM that IBM class for today and tomorrow has been cancelled. Happy TTM not till Yong Zhuang sms-ed me to say he think that make up class would prolly be on a weekend since it's pretty hard to fit everyone's schedule on a Monday. OMG.


But whatever it is, I decided to make full use of my time and study. Not very productive, but. I still did. ;D A little goes a long way eh? *wink*


N called me during lunch time to tell me ah ah ran out of 忘情水. o.O
I laughed at the top of my lungs for like 2 whole mins before I don't know if I want to continue laughing or to cry. Haha that's N for you. He never fails to put a smile. No. I should say he never fails to make me laugh even at my angriest or depressed-est moment. So far, only he can do that. He can really make me feel like I'm getting angry for nothing and that being depressed was only wasting precious time away of my life.
No matter how serious a problem I thought it is, he would have his way to make me feel like, okay. Maybe it ain't that bad afterall~


I knew what his motive of calling me was. He always did.
& I always satisfied his motive. Bcus he's one I will share every little thing to and so does he share his dirty little secrets with me. Haha. Okay not exactly dirty but yea. It's just a song title that popped into my mind while typing it out.
Like you know, *Acts a emo rock voice and sings chorus*: "I'll keep you my Dirty Little Secret~ Dirty Little Secret~"
Oogay you ought to google or youtube it if you haven't heard that. '_'


So yea. Where was I?
Oh. Yup. I conclude that men and women sometimes can never see eye to eye. & yet they were born to fall in love and make babies and keep the world spinning round and round. Duh~
Kinda contradicting but well, accept it. That's life. & that's where Mr. Whoever geniusly invented the word 'quarrel.' Ha.


Women are always over sensitive. & Men are always ignorant and overly INsensitive. So they'll never understand why we behave in the way we did and WE, on the other hand will never understand why can't they see how we see. Okay this is gona be never ending so I'm not keeping up with this argument.


N says to me, "Aiyo.. Rin is soo affected by her lor.." Yes I am. ='(
But there's prolly nothing that can be done since that very fateful day which I seriously hate myself for.
Believe it when they say "Ignorance is Bliss." Some things, are dead serious better left unknown.
I'm gona try to put it aside for now. There's things that I can never change.
If I can turn back time, I wouldn't wish that he knew me before her.
I would just wish, that I didn't see everything that I did.


For now, I'm gona take a shower and wait for Mrs. P.I. "Understand?" :o)

No comments: