She`


Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello 2011!


It's my first post of the year and I have decided to reopen my blog to the public.
Previously, my blog has been given permission to only 26 people, all of whom I trust. Privacy was due to some personal issues.


However, after much consideration, I have very much decided that there is no point in hiding because anyway, there's a saying that goes 'when there's a will, there's a way.' For those who know me well enough, you know what I mean. >=) Thank you to the dearest few who helped to encourage me to step out of my shadow to make this bold decision. You know who you are!! ♥!


Sooo. Here I am!
Welcome to my little cyberspace which I've once again take claim to. :o)
I'll probably be keeping this page alive all over again as exams are round the corner and I foresee the amount of stress is gonna escalate tremendously and I need an avenue to vent my frustrations or else I'll go insane. Haha! >=)


It's been awhile since I wrote so please pardon me and allow me to re-establish my writing style. I'm feeling a little out of place already knowing that this little space will no longer be solely belonging to me and my trusted ones. I can literally feel like I'm on a stage in front of a big group of audience now. Lolol. Okay, this needs to get a tad bit of adapting to. =O


Fow now, it's 10 days to the first day of CNY!
Have you done all your new year shopping yet? ((:



♥xoxo,
Rin

No comments: