She`


Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Exactly a week ago...
2011 - 初一:



Mah King. >=)



No photos of myself cause I barely recovered. Looked like shit, felt like shit. Hahaha. =X



The blurness of the pic kinda explains my health at that point in time no?
Lol. Excuses~ =p



初三,
we finally remembered to take a pic, courtesy of Lionel sister. (:
@ Nex Carpark after watching Homecoming.



As some of you would have already seen in my Facebook. The reason why you're seeing my Black & Pink Adidas High Cut instead of my JS Wings is simply because the wings are too precious. I don't wana risk going visiting and have visitors trampling all over my wings at the doorstep... Ha ha ha. >=)


If you're at this point, lost already, here's what I'm talking about:



This is what I call, MY Favourato. (((:



So anyway, have I already mentioned that if you have not caught 'Homecoming' yet, please don't foolishly waste your time and money. First of all, IMHO, the show is at some point too draggy. On the contrary to it's Chinese title "笑着回家", I don't even think it's that funny to begin with. I think Ah Long Pte Ltd is much funnier than this please. I can watch it like 5 times and still laugh over the same thing all over again. =X & just so you know, my king fell asleep halfway. Hahaha! Tell me about it.



Reddy and his Master.



Peng and Lionel's Old-New 小 Tiong Chia.
Hohoho!



Mah Sister & Mah Boyfriend to spend my 初三 with.
((:



Last night, I finally had a catching up dinner with my good old friend Jorin aka France. A short, simple dinner over summarised updates and some discussion about the future. About wedding plans, about BTO location, about how prices of resale flats are too far fetched to buy over, yadda yadda yadda. See how age catches up and time waits for no man?


Just a couple of years ago, in our poly year 3, conversations went round projects and gossips. Upon graduation, we all moved on to Uni life and conversations went round school and gossips. Then it became all about job prospects, getting a full-time job and updates on life and gossips start to become less and less. Now, we're already at the stage of planning bout our futures, career advancements, wedding plans, houses to BTO, and that kids will be part of nature that we mutually agreed on.


Very soon, 3 4 years will pass and we will be at the stage of receiving wedding invitations and attending wedding dinners. Then it will be house warmings.. Then baby shower. Then bout our kids.. Then bout our grandchildren.. Then bout retirement.. & finally wait for your day to come. Hahahaha. Life~ *Shakes head* Tsk tsk tsk.



That's us in the toilet.
Perhaps the one of the many habits of meetups that has never moved on.
Haha!



I'm sorryyy. I don't know is it my hands or my cam. =X
Jorin says, "Blur is the new sharp." xD



& a final take!






That's gonna be all for today folks.
There are more to say but I'm running out of time. It's time to prepare for dinner at 2nd Aunt's!
Will try to blog again soon / more frequently admidst my busy study plans... =(


PS: Yuan yuan, if you are reading this, the purple fonts are for euuuu. I'll blog bout our pink convo next kay I promise! ♥



♥ xoxo,
Rin

No comments: