She`


Image by FlamingText.com

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Hello hello!!


First of all, let me wish all my readers and friends a very Prosperous and a very

Happy New Year!!



In the blink of an eye, it's the 3rd day already.
Mmm, so much for asking everyone to take good care and drink more water. Right after my first reunion dinner of the week on Monday, I woke up the next day with superbly high fever.
My head was spinning, my heart was beating so fast I couldn't eat, sit or talk.
For a moment I thought I was gonna be concussed any moment and be sent to the hospital. =O


It was terrible! I lied in bed on Tuesday and Wednesday. 2 whole solid days.
Practically didn't eat at all for whatever went in came out from the same place. ='( I had the most precious TLC from Daddy and Boyfriend. Thankful for them, I managed to be up on the first day of CNY. Though still weak but at least no longer burning and am eating more now. *Phew* I feel so frail and even thinner. Oh gosh. =\


So anyway, that's my boring & sickly 2011 New Year for you.
I hope you guys are enjoying your new year pretty much now eh!
This is gonna be a short update from me as I've just taken my medication and am feeling drowsy already.. No picture taken yet as 1st day I was too sick. Today, boyfriend and I forgot again.
Mental note to self: To take a picture with my King later~ Hohoho.


Hopefully I'll have more interesting updates when I have fully recovered.


Oh.
By the way,
one thing I hate the most and can never bring myself to tolerate, is when I get no replies from the smses I sent out. B'cus I think that's just plain rude and don't give me any lame excuse like "sorry I was busy" or "I didn't receive" or whatever bcus when I say I don't like it, I never make exceptions.

When I am nice, doesn't mean you can take advantage of me.
I could have easily walked off. But I took a step back to leave room for negotiation.
So, don't fucking test my patience.
Don't say I've never warned you before.
You know who you are, IF you are guilty.
&, there's a word in the dictionary under the letter 'R', young lady.


HA.
Someone just had to prove my life experience theory right ONCE AGAIN.



♥xoxo,
Rin

No comments: