She`


Image by FlamingText.com

Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's the end of the weekend yet again! Which also marks another day closer to prelims, another day closer to finals.
Someone please just shoot me.


Updates of my week: Following my Mani Pedi appointment, got my hair dyed black to jet black on Thursday by my 2nd Aunt. Thankfully, she's always there and willing to help me to diy-dye my hair for me.. Jet black hair has always been my . (:


But in Sept last year, I had this sudden urge to get my hair dyed. Hahaha.
It's been 4 months already and though I've had jet black hair for years, I was pretty afraid I wouldn't get used to it and indeed, I'm still trying to adapt to my current look. Mayyyybe after a few more washes the colour would turn more natural. I hope. =X



Say Goodbye to Brown hair~
That's my 2nd Aunt in the background btw. :D



& that's me with my old-new Jet Black Hair.
:D



The pretty white dress I'm clad in above is from Sashaxoxo!
I really ought to give them credit to because it's by far one of the prettiest dresses I've bought online!!
It's my 2nd buy from them already and none of them have disappointed me. Their prices are reasonable, quality's as promised.

It was love at first sight for the above as I was browsing through their latest arrivals. I contemplated for several days whether to get it or not as it's in white and white clothings are normally sheer and the king certainly wouldn't be very happy about it. Haha! =X
When couple of days later, this piece was still in my mind, I knew I had to get it~ =p
I decided to give them the benefit of doubt as this dress claimed to be of thick, superb quality material which is hardly sheer.
Well, it sure is and I'm a superbly happy and satisfied customer!
I'm loving it so much that I'm contemplating to abandon my cheongsam for 初一 already. Hohoho! ♥

The last I checked this piece is still available so do check them out if you're loving it as much as I do! They have plenty of other awesome dresses too, I'm sure you'll be spoilt for choice! ;D


I gave IBM class a miss on Friday cause I was really really tired. & I didn't want to take the risk of playing the role of heroine lest I fall sick before CNY. Then it was dinner at night held by daddy. Good food + family gathering = (((((:


Saturday was a noon out with Daddy and my King. Boyfriend and I took daddy out for his birthday present to be made. It was his Chinese birthday and it's dad's birthday today! At night, boyfriend and I went to meet Ric, Peggy & Lionel sister for some Macdonalds supper. We decided to K but the place we always go to was fully booked. So we decided to head to Chinatown! (Grins from Peggy & I. Hahaha!)
Sadly, our happiness was short-lived as practically all the stalls were closed due to the dampening rain. >=|
So we ended up at Playnation.
Our first time there, and our first time playing wii. We sure had quite abit of fun! ;D



The one small part of the colourful wallpaper in Playnation.
Uber Cute Maximums!



No school for the week starting tomorrow. Woo hoo!
Am gonna have my first reunion dinner at 3rd Aunt / Grandma's place tomorrow before my handsome cousin flies off..


Superbly nonstop wet weather for the past 2 days is uber mood-spoiling. Especially when I've made up my mind to have a go at Chinatown. =|


Finally, today was a stay home day as the King's sick.
Went over to visit him as the pig in disguise slept till 5pm. Zzzzz. -.-


People around me, both friends and family are not exactly too well.
So everbardy! Let's all please get ample rest, drink lots and lots of water, consume more vegetables and fruits rich in Vitamin C yea?
CNY is just 4 days away and we get to enjoy all the new year goodies! Yummy yum yum! xD



♥ xoxo,
Rin

No comments: