She`


Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, February 21, 2011

All the good is as glass

Never behave like every one else is at your feet if you're not up to it.

B'cus there comes a day when you crumble and fall,
leaving you to pick up the pieces you yourself tore.


Sometimes, what seems like the right thing to do may not always be right.
What seems like the wrong thing to do may be afterall, right.


All I was trying to say was,
Judgement fails.


More than often,
help rendered are never appreciated.
As much as this is going to sound selfish and self-centered, nevertheless, realistic: -
"Mind your own beeswax".

You never know what unnecessary trouble you're getting into.


It's high time I learnt how to freeze the lil red beating on the left.


I've had enough of all these shits.
I've had enough of getting myself busy and tired at the expense of others.
I've had enough of helping yet landing myself with more shits, none of which concerns me to begin with.

Not that I expect anything in return at all, but if this is what I'm gonna get at the end of it, then I'm sorry, once bitten twice shy.

To be exact, it's not even the first.


So to those of you who ever since has stepped and existed and turned my life upside down,
just scram on your own.
That's my very honest and nice plea, without me asking you to "fuck off" on your face.


As far as I'm concerned, I'm no longer your sweet lil princess if you've crossed the line. & I, will not hesitate a verbal slap. Try me.



Signing off,
On how we take the good for granted.

No comments: