She`


Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I had a friend, a really nice friend.


And then time begins to tick,
and the ugly head shows.


Not knowing why, but slowly and sure,
our world shifts and shimmers and splits.


Shattered shards cascade down,
spurred by angry, lashing words.


The scars run deep,
jagged cleft in my soul.


So you moved on and I remain.
We keep on living with the distance drifting.


Now there's an enclosure around you,
I dare not come near.


I used to think I would hop in,
if you would only let me in.


But with today the words I speak,
what we had once we can never have again.


I will never allow myself to,
for I cannot trust a single word you say.


I had a friend, a really nice friend.
A friend that was no friend at all.




So I say to you Goodbye,
Rin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're so wrong girl.