She`


Image by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today, Yuanny & I had a little shopping date. Followed by dinner together with Fishy after her work. (:


Purpose of this shopping date was for us to buy shorts.
Got what I wanted! On top of that, got many other stuffs which I didn't plan to buy too. & everything I bought today, yuanny bought a piece too. Hahaha. So gonna be twins soon.
My buys for today:

  • 1 pair of faded denim shorts
  • 1 pair of wedges
  • 1 superbly fit black dress (As if it was made just for me. Haha! Awesome!)
  • 2 cheerleading-like skirts
  • 3 blings strap.

Hohoho.
That's kinda a record for a shopping trip. I've never managed to find so many stuff that fits and cheap every single time I plan for a shopping trip.
I always end up not being able to find what I want.
Today was a fruitful day!


And today marks a day I finally found a pair of heels that doesn't hurt a single bit and doesn't give me any blisters. Woo hoo.
Yuanny and I got a pair each and changed into it immediately.
I shopped the entire day in them and walked everywhere and my feets' are in perfect condition as they were before I left my house this afternoon. YAYS!
When daddy saw me coming home, his face had a slight smile as he stared at my feet. Hahaha. I bet he's very pleased with my buy today.
He has preached before that I should go get a pair of comfortable heels that wouldn't hurt and have a little more class instead of going everywhere in mah havaianas which he claims is lianish. Hahaha! & I always have to rebutt and remind him how much my havaianas is. They are atas slippers can. xD Mah cute daddy. X)

As for why I got 3 blings, they are gifts! One for myself, one for yuanny and one for fishy!
But of course! My two lovelies and prolly one of the nicest ladies on earth... (((:


Dinner at Swensen's, updates, gossips, jokes, and it was home sweet home!



The 3 blings! ;D




After dinner, we all put on our blings. Hohoho.
So prettay.
Got the girls their favourite colours. ((:




Our pretty wedges. ^.^




Earthquake treat by Yuanny!
Shank euu dear. ♥




Pretty Yuanny & I.
Totally love her hair, don't you love it too? ;)




Yuanny & Fishy




Fishy & I




And so I end off my post.
A day I truly deserved and needed.

Now now, how do I get the momentum back? Time is running out so bad. =(



♥ xoxo,
Rin

No comments: